Sunday 19 January 2014

The Choco Chip Promise

The other week I was craving for choco chip cookies, so much that I was thinking how good it  would be to make some. I was pleasantly surprised when that day I got to eat some during my meeting! It was so weird, like I willed them to reality. And so I think things if they were meant to be will just happen. That is the Choco Chip Promise of God and the Universe to me. When things get difficult and seemingly impossible I should remember this moment and just believe that good luck will bring what's due to me eventually.

I don't know what it is about wanting to study abroad but I've wanted to since I could remember. Somehow I've come to the conclusion that if I do go my options will be so much more than if I didn't. Which isn't necessarily true.

Someone recently asked me if I wanted to leave the Philippines and honestly, I don't know. I love Manila but the resources here are limited and I can be so much more than I am now. I can develop myself into a criminal law expert and do research abroad, about criminal law trends; that would be awesome. I really really hope I could join the Max Planck team to Germany, I would kill for a spot on that trip. Like literally drop everything, just to go and spend all my own money. If my paper proposals don't make it I would be sad and try really hard to have another go. It's that important to me.

God, I know this is meant to be. I know You want this opportunity for me so please make my paper good and make everything fair in the world. I desperately want to go. I deserve this chance. I claim it and I know God will make it possible for me to make this the best paper I've done EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment