Saturday 18 January 2014

Goals for before I turn 35


Edited from my entry last year...

I'm about to turn 34 real soon so I thought of some things I can do in the next year to make my 35 years of existence really substantial:

1. Go on a European tour. (Well this year, I'm going to Japan and Australia! Just as good. ;)  )
2. Fall in love. Get engaged. Or at least get a boyfriend. (Nuninu. At least I have a BOYfriend)
3. Learn a foreign language. (Will study German again.)
4. Get my Ll.M. (I might have a shot at studying for a bit in Germany!)
5. Join a marathon.Or at least a half marathon. (Recently went to the gym again,went jogging so on my way)
6.Go on a three day spiritual retreat. (Hmm, will do this during holy week)
7.Read all the books in my reading list. (My IPad is stocked, yo.)
8. Reach my ideal weight goal. (Going on a cleanse so I look great by April)
9. Get published. In a newspaper or magazine. (I'm going to actively blog this year. Baby steps!)
10. Get my own car and apartment. (Done and done)
11. Learn how to drive. And dive. (This is the year I am going to drive! Count on it.)
12. Travel alone. (Doing this for KL and Kyoto! ;) )

And may I add:

13. Save more and take it seriously 
14. Get cultural (watch more plays)
15. Love myself more (splurge once in a while)

No comments:

Post a Comment